Overnight, banners at 87 and 90 East Main Street popped up announcing a new development project happening in Norristown’s courthouse district.
The developer, Sherbiny Property Group, lists on their website that the properties will bring luxury living, retail, and dining to the twin properties located on vacant lots in the heart of Downtown Norristown.
On their website, they list the following features coming to the property:
- Spacious one & two bedroom apartments; 725 sqft – 1,100 sqft
- Large windows for natural lighting
- Vast views of surrounding area
- Community of working professionals
- Options for senior assistance
LIVELY RETAIL AND DINING
- Shopping tailored to daily living and administrative practice
- Restaurant Options for any meal of the day
- Diverse entertainment at multiple sites
- Local breweries and distilleries
- Distinct and flourishing location
For more information on the project, visit their website.