Join us for our annual Earth Day cleanup and festival at Riverfront Park!
Join the Norristown Project for our annual Spring Cleanup and beautification project. Our Earth Day cleanup will be on Saturday, April 22nd from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. A rain date is scheduled for April 29th. This event is part
The Norristown Project focuses on creating solutions to challenges in the community. Many of our ideas come from our network of volunteers and continuous research of community across the United States with similar demographics to us. Volunteer Opportunities Throughout the
The Norristown Project provides a community calendar for Norristown residents! View our calendar to get information on all upcoming events in the community. Here, you will find all events happening within Norristown’s borders. Browse through our calendar for a list of events that
Join the Norristown Project for our Earth Day Project!
Want to learn more how you can help us?
Join the Norristown Project for our annual Spring Cleanup and beautification project. Our Earth Day cleanup will be on Saturday, April 22nd from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. A rain date is scheduled for April 29th. This event is partRead more
What Others Are Saying About Norristown
With the hard work of volunteers and business development, Norristown is on its way to becoming a beautiful place to live.
Growing up in Norristown, I saw the best and the worst. With everyone coming together, this town has a chance of regaining it's beauty.
Hear Our Vision
The Norristown Project's goal is to implement visions for a better community. We are always taking suggestions on how we can work together to get Norristown to this goal. We also share our vision for the community and what we would like to see happen. From the abandoned prison on Airy Street to Walnut Street Park, we have ideas for development and welcome an open discussion on your thoughts for these areas. Click on the pictures to the right to hear our idea for each.
- Norristown campers at Camp Xtreme have been enjoying a summer of fun, engaging STEAM activities. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics. To combine challenging science concepts with creative projects, Camp Xtreme has partnered with Greener Partners, GlaxoSmithKline, andRead More »
- Chief Mark Talbot of the Norristown Police Department released the following statement following recent events happening in the community: As you know, we’ve recently experienced a spike in gun violence and sadly there was another incident early this morning. AtRead More »
- Five Saints Distilling (129 E Main Street) recently received multiple awards for their spirits. The distillery, located at the former Humane Fire Company on Main and Green, continues to do well in the community and abroad. The recognitions and awardsRead More »
- Over the past few years, businesses, organizations, government entities, and residents have attempted to create hashtags to follow all of the great things happening in town(here’s a definition of what a hashtag is). Unfortunately, some of the tags have missedRead More »
- Four Norristown Area School District students recently competed and placed in the Math 24 State Competition in Harrisburg. The students, who represented Marshall Street Elementary School, Stewart Middle School, and Eisenhower Science and Technology Leadership Academy, placed within the topRead More »