Watch our live feed from The Times Herald's Norristown Rising Roundtable Discussion
Join the Norristown Project for our Spring Cleanup and beautification project. Since Earth Day falls on a Friday, we are pushing our Earth Day activity to Saturday, April 23rd. A rain sate is scheduled for April 30th. This event is
The Norristown Project focuses on creating solutions to challenges in the community. Many of our ideas come from our network of volunteers and continuous research of community across the United States with similar demographics to us. Volunteer Opportunities Throughout the
The Norristown Project provides a community calendar for Norristown residents! View our calendar to get information on all upcoming events in the community. Here, you will find all events happening within Norristown’s borders. Browse through our calendar for a list of events that
Join the Norristown Project for our Earth Day Project!
Want to learn more how you can help us?
Join the Norristown Project for our Spring Cleanup and beautification project. Since Earth Day falls on a Friday, we are pushing our Earth Day activity to Saturday, April 23rd. A rain sate is scheduled for April 30th. This event isRead more
What Others Are Saying About Norristown
With the hard work of volunteers and business development, Norristown is on its way to becoming a beautiful place to live.
Growing up in Norristown, I saw the best and the worst. With everyone coming together, this town has a chance of regaining it's beauty.
Hear Our Vision
The Norristown Project's goal is to implement visions for a better community. We are always taking suggestions on how we can work together to get Norristown to this goal. We also share our vision for the community and what we would like to see happen. From the abandoned prison on Airy Street to Walnut Street Park, we have ideas for development and welcome an open discussion on your thoughts for these areas. Click on the pictures to the right to hear our idea for each.
- On Friday, January 20th, Schuylkill River Towns will host The Death And Rebirth Of The Schuylkill River at Centre Theater on Dekalb Street. This free event begins at 5:30 pm and will feature the history of the Schuylkill River. There will alsoRead More »
- Montgomery County Commissioners and Department of Public Safety has issued a Code Blue Warning for Norristown and the surrounding area. The warning goes into effect January 4th and ends on January 9th. Here is the message posted by Public SafetyRead More »
- Happy New Year! Is your resolution this year to learn a new language? Montgomery County OIC is now enrolling for their Spanish in the Workplace class set to begin in February. Spanish in the Workplace is a 8 week interactiveRead More »
- A 3 bedroom home has become available on Dekalb Street. 1000 Dekalb Street is part of the Arbor Heights development, completed by Progressive Housing Ventures (Arbor Mews). The agent describes the property as follows: Beautiful 2 story Townhouse at ArborRead More »
- A single family home is now available in Norristown’s West End. 708 Noble Street is listed for $120,000 on a 4,356 sqft lot. The listing agent describes it as follows: Spacious, charming, solid brick twin with welcoming stone front porchRead More »